Wednesday 2 November 2011

Treatment Photography

1. Type of production and brief details on Subject/Concept:
Solitude(see post below)


2. Facilities: What facilities do you need for this project list all including software and hardware for the whole project? 
The kind of software I would possibly use photoshop.
I would want to use a Cannon 400/500D, so I would be able to use the manual zoom and with the Cannon 500D I would be able to manual focus as well, also it is easier to change the shutter speed and the f numbers.As well as a tripod o steady myself.
I would also hopefully be using the studio, some indoor scences as well as some outside shoots.

3. Finance: If you produced this project outside of the college you need to show how much would it cost to hire the equipment that you intend to use.
The camera would cost about £500+ 
I would also be using software like Photoshop which would cost about £33 
Models would cost £100 roughly 


4. Contributors: Who do you need to help this for you project? This includes talent and crew.
Talent - three people maximum
Crew- Possibly one or two.



5. Presentation: How will you present the pictures? Will you include a soundtrack, think about copy write issues etc.
Possibly a slide show with Creative Commons soundtrack. 
Also the pictures will be presented on my blog. These may be edited or raws depending on if I feel that the photo needs to be changed either contrasting the colours or editing the photograph black or white. 


No comments:

Post a Comment